Sunday, June 27, 2010

Looking Good


It's been a few weeks since I started my herb garden and so far, it's looking really good. I've been a little concerned with all this really hot weather, but I think I have it in a place where it gets just enough shade at the right time.


I'm mostly excited about the basil and oregano! I've already been using it a lot. I love eating basil with tomatoes and I've been making pesto and freezing it to use in pastas and it's good on sandwiches or even just an appetizer on some really good grilled bread!




I also can't wait for the peppers to get going! I have bell, cayenne and jalapenos!



I've just about out grown my space....I'll have to go bigger next year!


Speaking of things looking good......check out my mom's hydrangeas........





they are so pretty!

My brother Josh (who built my boxes) also put together a really pretty flower box for my mom.





I just love a box of flowers like this...I'm working on some window boxes myself....can't wait to get them hung...stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment