Monday, September 28, 2009

Country Living

Can't believe it's already been over a week since we went to the fair. I've had a lot going on, but I wanted to share some of my pictures and some of the new shops that I thought were really cool. It was an awesome day when we were there on Saturday, the weather was absolutley perfect. It was in the mid 70's, sunny and warm (I think the word got out, because I don't remember it being so crowded last year!) I actually had a hard time getting around in some of the booths and we had to pass some, they were just too busy!





Anyway....here are a couple of my favs from this year........ the ladies from Bloomsbury.......

Their booth was so cute........loved their things! http://www.bloomsburyloft.com/ Also, really liked The Vintage Barn....she had some of the cutiest charms....... http://www.barnbarnbaby.com/


I really missed seeing some of the ladies from last year... A Bushel and a Peck and The Farm Chicks! I guess I will have to find out what shows they are doing :)  (if you haven't seen their stuff, you can find links to them on my page.)

No comments:

Post a Comment