Thursday, October 29, 2009

Painting Pumpkins



I decided that I wanted to try to paint some pumpkins this year....I never carve or paint pumpkins, not sure why...just never have. Sometimes we may get one and stick it on the porch, but that's about it. I thought maybe my brothers would like to help....they are pretty good to me and whatever I need them to do, they are always game! It turn out to be a fun evening in the back of our shop. My younger brothers decided to piant faces on theirs...they really had a good time.







After all these years, my dad who is 76 still hand letters everything he does......he's pretty good!





We had a great time....here is what we ended up with so far..........


2 comments:

  1. Funny....I have been working on getting an H stencil...I actually saw a pumpkin in one of my magazines with the initial M and I thought that I could do that.....just haven't had the time. I did pick up some pumpkins. However, I am going to have to kick it in gear because my family is coming over for Halloween.....I hope your Halloween is SPOOKY!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are so cute! Your dad does a great job! I showed Jason and he really liked the one your dad did. :O)

    ReplyDelete