Saturday, July 31, 2010

Yard Sale Finds

Went to some yard sales this morning with Rebekah. We had a nice time, the weather was good and we found a few things.....I love these jars we bought, they make really neat vases!



I also found this old kitchen scale....I thought it had a cool look to it and might be a neat decoration in my kitchen...and it really works!


I finally put this pedestal table in my bedroom.....I bought it a while back from my sister (she found another one at a previous yard sale.) I was planning to paint it either black or maybe a weathered white wash, but it looks pretty good just like it is..........

I'll see how I like it for a while!

2 comments:

  1. Wow! You're lucky you have such a beautiful sister with such an eye for design...lol...looks good lil'sis...

    ReplyDelete
  2. love the pics and pretty vases :)

    ReplyDelete