Saturday, June 18, 2011

A Girlie Burger

Sometimes I get a little bored with the traditional ole' burger...but, it's what I had on hand tonight and I like making use of the grill on these nice evenings we've been having lately. I was in the mood for a little different flavor on my burger and I thought something with a creamy-cucumber sauce sounded really good and refreshing.



So, I cut some dill and lemon thyme from my garden, minced up a small cucumber and mixed it all in with some sour cream and a touch of mayo, added some salt and lots of fresh cracked pepper. I have to say, it was really good! I know this is not an original thing...it's pretty much a greek sauce, but I've never made one myself and I loved making use of some of my herbs!!



Of course my husband wanted no part of this....he stuck with the tradional ketcup and mustard!

No comments:

Post a Comment