Saturday, December 5, 2009

Christmas Bazaar

Yay! It's finally over...we made it through the Christmas show today! We had a really good time together, and it turned out so much better than I thought. My sisters and neice are so creative and talented and I'm so blessed to have them in my life, they are not just family, they are my best friends!

We all worked pretty hard over the past couple weeks, trying to get our stock ready and also all our display stuff. Rebekah did a fabulous job on our display...it looked awesome! Alex worked her fingers to the bone...she pretty much created and sewed every add-on bow that we had! Teresa crocheted some beautiful flowers and designed our lastest favorite item...which is a fabric collar that is really amazing. I love them all...(we will be adding those to the etsy site soon and if you haven't seen them, you'll want to check them out!) Amber created and designed our extra small line, they have a really cute and unique snap-on bow. We should have those out on the site soon too...too cute! Also, thanks to Josh  for getting my sign order ready last night...our sign was adorable!

Just want to say thanks to everyone who helped and put up with me over the past week or so....I've been a little crazy!

Here are some pics from the day.....

















1 comment:

  1. Hey Girl!! Everything looks fabulous....sorry, I didn't have a chance to make it. We went to Cincinnati for the day and had a really good time. I'll tell you more about that later. I hope you have a great week!!

    ReplyDelete