Tuesday, December 8, 2009

It's starting to look a little like Christmas!

It's hard to believe that we are already in the 2nd week of December! We attempted to get our Christmas shopping started tonight....but, I think we picked the worst day, as far as weather, so far this year! Just our luck. We did get a few things done and at least we are started.

We did however start getting our house decorated! Yay! I love the way my house feels when we put out all our decorations. There is just something warm and special about the glow of the tree and the twinkle of all the lights around the house. I just love it!!

Josie and Ava came over and helped us with the tree. They were so great! We had lots of fun....they are so full of energy and life, wish I could bottle some of that up!

Here are a few pictures......




Ava dancing....she danced all night!








                                       ahhhhh.....at last the tree is done!



1 comment:

  1. I love all the pics of the girls! And, the tree turned out really good. Sooo glad you didn't attempt to decorate while they were there! I saw you changed your blog and checked out the site, I was so bored with mine and just changed it all! Oh my, the things I get myself into, think I spent about an hour! I probably have a record number of blinkies! haha

    ReplyDelete