Friday, February 19, 2010

Everything PINK!

I love the color pink...just something about it makes me happy. I'm always a sucker for all that stuff in the store that's pink and green and sometimes has our initial.....not sure why, I don't usually buy any of it, just love looking! Well today my new pink fetish is PINK. You know, the singer Pink....not usually my style of music, but like a lot of us, I was moved by her song she performed at the grammys. I mentioned to my husband that I might check her music out (she has a really beautiful voice)  and the very next day he comes home with her new album (he's very sweet like that!) I really like it.....I just placed my two favorite songs from the album on my playlist....so sit back crank up the sound and enjoy yourself some PINK!

1 comment:

  1. I love her......I have all of her CD's and songs on my IPOD!! She rocks!!! She was on the Today Show a couple of months ago and she was SO incredible. I'll have to tell you more about her later....I've read a lot about her.

    ReplyDelete