Sunday, April 25, 2010

A Quiet Weekend

It's been a pretty quiet weekend around here. My honey went to a race with the boys and I've been home alone. It's not so bad, sometimes you need time alone with you thoughts. I've been looking at magazines and cookbooks all day....watching stuff like You've Got Mail and the Food Network.....loving it! Went to Lowes and starting getting some flowers and stuff.......I'm excited about getting out and working in my flower pots! Speaking of flowers.....my husband bought me a huge bouquet of flowers for my birthday and they've been needing to go, but there were a few flowers and fillers that were still hanging on and I hated to throw them out.....I seperated all the good stuff and here's what I ended up with....






You would never know that these flowers were all together at one time and looked pretty good, but now I
have several little arrangements that I can enjoy all over the house!

Hope you are enjoying your weekend.

ps......my sister was nice enough to let me know I can't spell :) so instead of a quite weekend, I'm having a quiet weekend!!! thanks tc!

No comments:

Post a Comment