Sunday, April 18, 2010

Thanks To All My Peeps!

Just wanted to say "thank you" to all my family and friends for making this a great birthday week! I couldn't have ask for better weather...the entire week has just been awesome. I even welcomed the rain on Friday......we needed it!

We started celebrated last weekend. We spent the weekend in Nashville and shopped and went to the Grand Ole Opry and saw Vince Gill......he is so cool! I think that's the first time I've been there since they added the huge mall.....it's a great place to hang out with the family, if you've never been, and they seem to have lots of things to do for the kids too.

My niece Alex made me some awesome cupcakes! She is so sweet and talented. She made everything, the cake, the icing...rolled the fondant and cute the flowers out....she has amazed me with learning to decorate cakes and stuff and she loves it!






Thanks again everyone.....I love everything...the flowers, cakes, books and cards, flops and cooking stuff....it makes getting older so much sweeter!

1 comment:

  1. It sounds like you had a wonderful birthday celebration "week"!! haha
    Alex did a great job on the cupcakes. She might be doing parties soon!
    Enjoy all your goodies. :)

    ReplyDelete