Thursday, December 2, 2010

.....and that's November



This month has been filled with birthdays, family get togethers, lots of eatin' and fun ball games! It didn't feel like a typically November to me, I guess the weather has been so warm it doesn't seem like it could be this late in the year. Although, we are getting some cold weather now! It's been misting snow off and on all day today.

The ending of this month just reminds me that Christmas will be here in know time at all. I'm starting to get a little excited about putting up a tree...I guess we will work on that this weekend. I love the feeling of my house when it's all spruced up for Christmas.

Here are a few pictures from Joe's birthday and Thanksgiving. I have to say, my remembering to take pictures has been just awful lately. I didn't get any good pictures of the Glotzbach Thanksgiving we hosted at our house. I'm going to try to do better with this through Christmas!




Alex baked Joe cupcakes for his 40th......
















No comments:

Post a Comment