Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Our Christmas Tree


With every holiday I always have that one little favorite thing, and for me at Christmas, it's all about the tree! We go out every year and find a beautiful real fraser fir. Each year it has a little different character and size, but we always say, it's the prettiest one yet (even if it's not;)

I love going through all my ornaments. To me it's almost like going through pictures...each one has some memory of a place we've been or a gift that someone gave...some are from the many fun ornament exchanges we had at Sharon's each year.




This ornament I bought in Paris, when Alex and I went to visit James, the other is the first ornament that Pat and I bought for our first tree!



Once the tree is up, I love to just sit and look at it....the room just has a warm glow!

No comments:

Post a Comment