Friday, March 19, 2010

My Sister, The Chef!

If there is one thing that all my brothers and sisters have in common, it would be our love for food. We grew up eating anything and everything. My mom was raised in Georgia and is absolutely a great "southern" cook. We always had fried chicken, mashed potatoes, some type of greens, homemade biscuits or cornbread and we didn't know anything about cokes, it was sweet tea with lemon! I guess that is where my sister got her talent...she is a fabulous cook and has a way of throwing things together and coming out with something great. If you didn't get a chance to see it already...try to find a copy of the Courier from Wednesday, she was featured in the cooking section. She also included some of her favorite recipes and I can tell you, they are great!




Congratulations Rebekah! You know you can cook for me anytime!!


No comments:

Post a Comment