Thursday, March 11, 2010

Perfect Day

We just got back this morning from spending the day and night in Nashville. We had the best day yesterday.....a perfect day! This was my Valentines gift....a day shopping, went to see Lady A at the Ryman, spent the night and drove back today. It was quick, but so worth it!

We started out in Franklin, and if you've never been to the historic downtown, I highly recommend it. They have some lovely shops there, and it's such a pretty downtown. I try to stop there anytime we are in the Nashville area.

I then found another really cool area to shop, closer to downtown Nashville. I was so excited when I spotted my favorite store.........



ANTHROPOLOGIE!!!!!!

Here I am going in.....so excited!






I was so excited about being there, I couldn't decide on anything.....I ended up with a $12 candle!
There were also some other really cool shops in this area, I'd like to go back and shop here when we have more time.


But, the best part of the day was seeing Lady Antebellum! I can't tell you how good this show was. Sometimes you never know with concerts.....the sound can be bad, or you end up near some people who are just there to drink. But, everything was great, we had awesome seats (of course, at the Ryman there is hardly a bad seat in the house....I think it just holds a few thousand) they sounded really good live and they were fun! Did all my favorite songs! And guess who was there with his brother....Josh Kelley (if you didn't know, Josh and the lead singer for Lady A (Charles Kelley) are brothers. ) Josh opened for them, and then later did a song with the band. It was awesome!



Thank you honey for such a wonderful gift.....you are the best!

2 comments:

  1. HAHAHA....you are so funny in front of that store! Glad you had fun. Very nice weather too :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh anthro! How I adore thee... Sounds like a wonderfully fun date! I don't know if I would have so much self control (only spending 12 dollars) There is a lot of stuff I want there right now. Oh sale, Hurry up!

    ReplyDelete