Sunday, March 7, 2010

Trying To Get Back

It seems like it's been a long hard winter. As I look back over the past few months, we've had a lot going on and the time just keeps clicking away. I've spent the past week with the worst sinus infection I can ever remember having and feeling a little blue about this gorgeous weekend that has pretty much past me by.
I haven't had my sewing machine on since, well...probably around Thanksgiving! I decided today, that even though I'm not 100%, I've got special orders waiting on me and I'm getting back to it! I decided to bring my machine back to the kitchen where the lighting is natural and bright. (I've had it up stairs in a make-shift craft room that is a bit messy right now and not inspring me!) I hired my best helper......she is after all my #1 fan and inspiration!



Here are some of the things we are working on for the spring....



Did I say I liked pink!



Some not pink options ;)


Stay tuned for more cute collars and hopefully, I'll have them available in my Etsy store real soon. I hope you are having a great weekend and that the sun is shining on you, warming your soul and inspiring you to get back to it! 

2 comments:

  1. The new collars look great! I know what you mean about the blahs...I have been bummed all week. I am ready for summer and just need a change of pace. It looks like Macy had a good time keeping you company. :O)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Too cute.....the collars and Macy (of course). I love the first picture of her....what a spoiled mess! I hope you get better soon. Have a great week.

    ReplyDelete